SUL181h Mechanical Timer is suit for water heater, Water dispensers, Street lamp, Staircase lamp, Advertising lamp boxes, Breed aquatics, Irrigate, Office power auto control, in anywhere need time control in home or industrial, etc.
it can set and program to control ON or OFF of electric appliance in 24 hours or setting 96 programs in one week. It can be programmed to avoid the peak of power, and it can distribute power in time limit to saving energy. This timer adopts an Installing structure of modularization DIN rail, it is easy to installation in distribution box, and it has small size with good shape, time base component adopts synch pulse motor to control, therefore it has strong anti-jamming, less power consumption and steady performance.
1) Presetting Circle time with 24 hours.
2) Up to 48 programs ON/OFF per day
3) The minimum distance time is 30 minutes
4) By Manual or Auto control
1) Rating power voltage: Us=110V, 220V, 380V
2) Rating consume: 2.5VA
3) Battery reserve: 72 hours
4) Switch capacity: 16A/AC250V (COS =1)
5) Electrical life: 100,000times
6) Weight: Approx. 200g
8) Quantity per CTN: 100pcs/CTN
9) Package size: 58×30×32.5cm
1) Notice: Electrical devices should only be connected and mounted by the electrical specialist. Manipulations and modifications on the switch will result in loss of warranty. The national specifications and applicable safety regulations must be observed.
2) The quartz movement starts automatically after a few minutes by an applied voltage. The full power reserve is built up after about 3days.
4) Manual Control ON/OFF(override control)
Turn the control axis in direction of arrow by one notch, ON= or OFF=
The manual control is automatically annulled by the following counteracting command of the automatic program sequence.
5) Permanent Control ON/OFF
Set the hand lever to Perm permanent control , turning the control axis in direction of arrow, the required, permanent control ON or OFF can now be adjusted. Turning the hand lever to Auto Automatic Control, the permanent control is terminated, The actual switch position is maintained until the next counteracting command of the automatic program sequence is triggered. An immediate correction can be carried out by means of the manual control (override control).
The time switches are in accordance with the European directives 73/23/etc. (Low-Voltage Directive ) and 89/336/EEC(EMC- Directive). If the time switches are used together with other devices in an installation, take care that the complete installation does not cause a radio interference.